Friday, October 16, 2009

Saving everyone Time


Dear Geraldine,

It has recently been suggested to me that I step down from my job as the Justice of the Peace for Tangipahoa Parish's 8th Ward in Louisiana. Personally, I don't think there's any reason for me to do so. All of the hub-bub started when I wisely refused to offer a marriage license to an interracial couple. Now, I realize that, yes we are lisdxving in a time when newfangled laws say we have to pretend to tolerate ALL people, but I honestly don't think that's a reason to want to harm poor, innocent unborn children. Imagine how hard it must be to grow up as an interracial child! Not to mention the fact that as soon as that white woman realizes her mistake, the marriage will end in divorce. I think i just saved everyone some time and money. Don't you?

Please advice,
Keith Bardwell

Dear Justice Bardwell,

You are a fucktard.

cheers,
Geraldine Hairpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment