Monday, June 22, 2009

Men on Mars


Now I know I don't normally write the sciencey things, but recently Buzz Aldrin, an ex-boyfriend of mine, stated that he believes the time has come for NASA to plan to homestead Mars. This may sound like sci-fi mumbo-jumbo, but I think Mr. Aldrin is completely right! It's been close to 40 years since man walked on the moon, and there's a whole lot of space out there just waiting to be explored. It takes two years for a space craft from the Earth just to reach Mars, so if we're gonna hurry up and destroy our own planet, we need to get started on figuring out how to survive on our most habitable neighbor. Buzz might have a very silly name, but he was an astronaut for crying out loud, and he may very well be on to something. Sure, he never could remember my birthday or what salad dressing I ordered on dates, but he was great in the sack, and that's got to account for something!! Mars, lads and ladies, is the next logical step in space exploration. Also, after getting to claim you've been boned by a man who walked on the moon, you run out of bragging material. So I'm thinking get some hot, young thing with a tight little bum and maybe some of those pretty front of the hip muscles (what are those called? Ab-donis muscles?) out onto Mars and fly him home to my bedroom. I'll cook him a nice meal filled with protein and Rohypnol. Sounds like a good plan to me.
Blast off!
Geraldine Hairpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment