Saturday, March 7, 2009

Laid off

Okay, so I was hangin out like, pretty late the other night and I was fer sher feelin it. Like Captain Jack was gettin' me high, if ya know what I mean. Anyway, this pretty fine set of legs walks in and my jaw hit the floor so hard it made a dent in the hardwood. And she must have heard it cuz she threw me a glance. And that glance...I know all you guys out there have seen that glance. She made me a man with her eyes. So I stumble over and buy her an adios mf. She starts chattin me up and down like I'm her own personal Boytalk. And she tells me she got laid off. She was taking extra breaks at work to pump breast milk and her boss fired her! She sued and lost! Dude. I was cracking up. After she poured her heart out, all I could say was "Inappropriate!" And I stumbled off in hysterics with the audios. True story. For the most part.
Peace to the M.E.
-Jimmy

P.S. I'm looking for my 85 Hyundai. It's tan and doesn't belong to me, but my bro is gonna chew me out if I don't find it soon. Any info would be valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment