Monday, March 23, 2009

'Mo Better


Well my dearies, it looks like the Vermont Senate has just given a nice thumbs up to the homosexuals. Same-sex marriages were legalized in that northern state today.

Now, I've had a lot of experience with marriage, having gone through five or six of them myself, and I think it's just a lovely institution. That's why I do it so often. Sadly it's always seemed to end in tears, slurred sentences, and pieces of glass winding up in somebody's tender cheek flesh, but that's neither here nor there. Love is a beautiful thing whether it be between an incredibly attractive and erudite 65 year old woman with a tiny drinking problem and a hot muscly lad of 22 or so or between two bears who are both named Nicholas and love to wear leather overalls when they go dancing. Love is love, and I'm thrilled that Vermont is joining Massachusetts and Connecticut in allowing all types of love to flourish and deepen through the joy that is marriage.

Besides, I like how those tranny folk do their eyebrow makeup.

Now let's all raise a glass to Bebe for winning RuPaul's Drag Race tonight on the LOGO network! Bottoms up!

-Geraldine Hairpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment