Thursday, March 19, 2009

What did they do to my spinach?

No, seriously!
I was waiting to get my box of spinach to cook my famous soupe aux épinards (spinach soup) when I finally got two big Boxes from New Mexico all filled with nothing but some very strange smelly herbs. Still, I tried to make my Soupe for my new friend Nelson. By the time I was boiling the soupe, I felt very, very different then shortly after my friend Nelson joined me and got pretty crazy as well. On top of this, our local custom rang at my door and brought Nelson and I to the police station for the night. Reason: Suspicion of Drug traffic. My spinach cans had been filled with Marijuana! Nelson and I found out drug dealers had been trying to sneak out the drug through the spinach boxes.  The Department of Public Safety seized 1200 pounds of it in New Mexico. I still don't know how it made it to my house, Sacrebleu! Hopefully Nelson and I were found innocent but both of us are still shaken by the crazy incident.

Seriously, what did they do to my spinach?

Votre ami, Jacques Cuillère.



No comments:

Post a Comment