Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spicing things up


Hello, dearies.

Geraldine here. I've just read the most fascinating article about how sleepy drivers in China now can pull over at highway service stations and get chili peppers to chew on in order to wake themselves up.

Now I once rubbed chili peppers all over my hands and then dug my fingers into the eyes of an exhusband of mine. That was number four, I think. Anyway, the bastard deserved it, and judging from his reaction, it definitely woke him up, so I could see how this bizarre Chinese theory holds up.

I've heard you can also use chili peppers to ward off evil spirits, but if you're anything like me, evil spirits and you get along quite well. Spirits in general are just fine by me. Especially Jameson. Speaking of, I've got better things to drink than this blog. Freudian slip. Better things to do. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment