Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cigar Time


So the Barackstar told CNN (Chill-ass News Network) that he might be working on lifting the travel ban to and from Cuba. You guys know what that means...Cigars-a-plenty! Now, this doesn't mean that much to me cuz I have a Cuban buddy who rolls 'em for me here in the country, but cigar lovers will dig this. And may I be totally frank, here? Why CAN'T we go to Cuba? I know that there was some shit between our countries in the past, but wasn't that like fifty years ago? I'm sorry. I just don't know the grudge rule. Maybe this one is under a patent or something. Oh, right. Communism. That was it. We got scared about communism. Wow. Scary. Communism. I can't wait for the horror film about the leftist social system of communism.

Rock on for now.
-Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment