Sunday, April 5, 2009

Toothpaste Crimewave


Now, listen up old chap....  I was just about to sit down with a cup of tea and my crumpet, when I came across this story that I simply had to share with you.  Apparently some dear boy in the northern region of Germany, possibly Essen, possibly not, I can't quite recall now..  Anyway, this young chappy was trying  to walk out of a Bavarian retail outlet with 68 tubes of toothpaste stuffed inside his clothing  It was only when a bright eyed, quick-witted and, dare I say it, devilishly attractive shop assistant became suspicious of the man's bulging clothes, and accosted him on the spot that the tubes of toothpaste fell out onto the shop floor.  All 68 of them.  That's right.  Needless to say the thief ran off without his stash, but not before he took a swing at our girl.  The brute!  Police are still searching for the man, though they are unclear as to whether the man had bad teeth or not.

This has been Nelson Ramsbottom, giving you an extra world view this pleasantly warm Sunday evening.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment