Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lady Macbeth Syndrome


Hey Gang. Madame Enzo here. This horoscope is going to be short since I'm only letting myself out of my bedroom for 15 minutes at a time because of this goddamn swine flu pandemic. Word has it that the WHO has raised the alert level to a 4, out a of a possible 6. Which means, by my calculations and the moons of Jupiter and Leo being in the 4th house, that we will reach a pandemic level by the end of the week. If you work in a hospital, an airport, or a Forever 21 I highly reccomend you quit your job, stay away from Mexican food, and stock up on a high bleach hand wash, to make sure you don't let this nasty little swine flu take over your body. If you are a Taurus though, you're screwed, you'll end up needing an iron lung and losing the savings that you already don't have or maybe death. The swine flu is real. Think washing your hands 600 times a day, unattractive face masks, and getting tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment