Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oscar Night Hot Flashes


Good Afternoon everybody! Madame Enzo here. And I'm just going to come right out and say it. I need a cold shower. A really, long cold shower. And you want to know why? Only the two sexiest men to ever exist in showbiz are going to be hosting the 82nd Academy Awards TOGETHER in March 2010.

Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin.

Now I don't know what gets you kids off today, but there's nothing like the team up of a banjo playing silver haired stud and a once svelte velvet voiced gentleman with a messed up family. If it were up to me, I'd let Mr. Martin strum my strings any day and Mr. Baldwin could sweep me away into his 30 Rock dressing room for as long as he would like.

All funny business and sexual fantasies aside, the two really do make an excellent comedic match up and the telecast's producers, Adam Shankman and Bill Mechanic, are quoted as saying they think they are "perfect." And I agree.

Though I do worry about my blood pressure acting up as I watch the two men regale us with songs and stories of the years nominees and categories. Watching the Oscars this year then, can only mean three things: Lighting candles, heavy breathing, and getting tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment