Sunday, May 24, 2009

I guess it's like raining in like Florida

So, like, I'm here in sunny California, and like out of nowhere, there's like this big funky shadow. Don't go messing with my tanlines, big funky shadow. I mean, like gross, right? So anyway, I was all, "what the hell?" and so I like Googled it or some stuff, you know? Anyway, I guess it's like raining in Florida or something, so like this big spaceship had to land in California. Like NASA has this Atlantis thing, it's like a plane but for outer space with like aliens and stuff or something. This big Atlantis was like flying in space so the astronauts (who are like so cute, right? I love that Ben Affleck movie!), could do some stuff to some like asteroid or something called Hubble or whatever.

Anyway, sucks to live in Florida today with that icky icky rain. Like ew.

xoxo,
Tiffany Feelings, weathergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment