Monday, May 11, 2009

Like, Thank Goodness!


Like, hi, guys! So I don't know what all the big deal is, because I like, don't care really, but like whatever. What I mean is, like, I totes hate it when pretty girls who work really hard to be pretty (it's not easy!) get given nice things and then have them revoked. I hate indian givers. I mean, like, what gives? Anyway, Miss California USA, who is like, totally pretty, was really worried, because like, some people were saying she would like lose her title, which like totally sucks! But apparently everyone got over whatever it was she did, and now, like Donald Trump, who is loaded, said she could like stay Miss California USA after all. I mean, apparently all she did was say she likes opposite marriage and then go do non-profit work, right? Who knows what that means, but like, whatever. It's still nice to know that, like, looks can get you EVERYTHING YOU WANT!

xoxo,
Tiffany Feelings, Weathergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment