Monday, May 25, 2009

Letting Go of the Go Button


Dear Geraldine,

I am a big fan of your help columns. Maybe you can help me out. I've been spending a lot of time trying to better myself and develop new skills. However, one of these skills seems to be angering my best friend. I don't really have a lot of friends, and I had a pretty rough year (including suffering a stroke last August), so I need the few friends I have. That's why I want to know what you think I should do. China is really pissed at me for setting off a second nuclear weapon.

thanks,
Kim Jong Il

Dear Kim Jong Il,

I suggest you take a good look at yourself in the mirror and say out loud, "I am worth loving." You are a human being, and you are worth knowing and caring about. You don't need to display your strength through nuclear testing. Don't worry about what others think of you. Just be yourself and love yourself and know that if someone judges you because you don't have nuclear weapons, that person (or country) is not worth impressing. They are less than you.

Now put down the "go button," tell China you're sorry and you value their friendship, and get out there and live the fullest life you can!

Cheers,
Geraldine Hairpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment